JUNIOR TRADER (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors are recruiting a Junior Trader (m/f) for the Luxembourg branch of a Swiss bank offering tailor-made expertise in Treasury & financial products.
While joining the Treasury function of the Branch and reporting directly to the Treasurer, the incumbent will be responsible for handling the execution of treasury activities and the monitoring the ALM (Asset & Liability Management).
• Monitor and respond to incoming market information, economic announcements and general trading activity.
• Identify market opportunities and implement effective trades within the Bank's limits in order to generate profits by using FX and Fixed Income tools.
• Manage daily trading operations and check due execution with the Branch's back office that all payments linked to any purchase/sale/maturing bonds.
• Supervise and manage all required regulatory ratios, including liquidity management, via different financing programs, such as CP, MTN or Repo.
• Contribute to the new product development process and draft/update Treasury procedures and policies.
• Communicate and coordinate with Head Office's Treasury department for various topics and projects.
• Participate actively in local and global projects.
• University degree in Economics or Finance.
• At least 3 years of similar experience in Treasury trading and investment within an asset management firm or bank trading desk.
• In-depth understanding and experience in international financial markets and global macro investment.
• Good knowledge of Fixed Income instruments, such as cash bonds, futures, options and swaps.
• Eagerness to continuously learn and maintain awareness of developments with relevant markets.
• Solid quantitative and analytical skills. Good numerical skills.
• A strong interest in Financial Markets.
• Dynamic, quick minded, strong attention to details.
• Ready to anticipate and minimize risks.
• Sound command of Bloomberg and strong Excel knowledge.
• Capacity to work independently applying strict guidelines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in English and French.
Our client is a Swiss bank offering tailor-made expertise in Treasury & financial products.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be asked to provide supporting documentation: copies of diplomas and proof of previous jobs.