Java Full Stack Developer (M/F)
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer
to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
The goal : to work on the new version of an existing project and develop from scratch new components for an internal application.
By joining our team focused on innovation, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop and implement new features and applications, and ensure the quality of the solutions
- Produce technical and functional documentation
- Write test and fix bugs
- You have a bachelor's degree or above in IT or Engineering
- You have significant experience in developing software, web or mobile applications, with Java technologies (JEE, Spring, Hibernate...)
- You have strong knowledge in one or several of the following front-end frameworks / libraries : JQuery, Angular JS / Angular, React, Polymer (very appreciated)...
- You have experience using the following tools : Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven...
- You are team-oriented, ideally experienced in Agile / Scrum environments.
- You are fluent in French, proficiency in English is also expected
- You have excellent communication skills
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !