Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
To support our growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
As a leading consulting firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and background About the team and responsibilities
Our Investment Management practice is a services portal, within the Advisory. It provides asset managers with business solutions to comply with regulatory requirements, such as cross-border fund registration, fund tax calculation/certification, AIFMD reporting, KID/KIIDs reporting, Know Your Delegate and Know Your Business relationship. We have developed a technology-powered platform, accessible via one single entry point, allowing our clients to focus on their core business. Our clients are global asset managers and asset servicers based in Luxembourg and across Europe.
Part of this platform, we offer Know Your Business Relationship (KYBR) services to ManCos and AIFMs. We support our client in the processing of AML-CFT due diligences performed on their investors and assets as required by the Luxembourg laws and regulations. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Analyze and review KYC documents of assets and new clients during the client acceptance process
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing clients during the process of on-going due diligence
- Review and update risk assessments and client data in accordance with AML-CFT requirements
- Handle office tasks, such as generating reports and manage client data
- Address employee requests and support the risk management team in the daily use of the firm's systems and tools
- Conduct legal research and sanctions screening as well as PEP screening
- Address employee concerns or questions on AML-CFT compliance
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and business practices, contributing to the development and implementation of an effective AML-CFT program
- Provision of AML-CFT and related tools training to newcomers
What you will get
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Law or other relevant fields
- Just graduated or with 2-3 years of experience in the Asset Management industry/Financing institutions
- You are precise, a strong team player, client-driven and capable to work on timely manner
- You have strong analytical and written skills
- You enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment
- You have good communication skills, both written and oral, in English and French or German. Any additional language skills would be considered as a strong advantage
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.