We are seeking an Adviser in our Sustainability Team
To support our growth, our Sustainability team is looking for a Junior Adviser to support on ESG related developments, mainly focus on ESG regulations and reporting, but also including the consulting approach: assessment of client needs, project management etc.
Being a member of our Sustainability Team, you bring your experience and open, innovative mindset to facilitate the implementation of ESG solutions within our clients, to support companies monitor their ESG performance as well as getting comfort on the data and reporting quality. Within the Sustainability, you will have the opportunity to work for different sectors of activities as well as addressing ESG challenges for various functions such as risk, reporting, accounting,... As per the development of the regulatory obligations, you will have also to possibility to learn and progress on external assurance engagement for our audit clients. What you will be working on
You will closely collaborate with various stakeholders to:
What we look for:
- Facilitate the development and implementation of ESG solutions
- Support our client in implementing ESG within their operating model
- Support in the identification, logging and investigation of ESG data quality issues raised and assist in the remediation actions or work arounds to resolve them,
- Define and operationalize processes to continuously monitor and check quality of sustainability information,
- Support Sustainability Assurance services in the context of the external assurance for CSRD obligations
What you will get
- Proficiency in Microsoft Tools (Powerpoint, Word, Excel),
- Experience on ESG regulation (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, MiFID II, IDD, CSRD)
- Experience with data collection from various internal and external data sources,
- Consulting experience and skills
- Interest in the field of Sustainability.
- Ability to multitask, and drive your own projects,
- Creative, result oriented, looking for innovative and pragmatic solutions,
- You speak fluently English - German is a plus
- KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
- By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
- KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.