Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Junior Tax Advisor - Starting in September 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the transfer pricing organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge (i.e., several technical trainings are organized regularly to develop new skills which are applicable in a broad range of functions) and the position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
- Work in a multinational team and in a multilingual environment together with the KPMG network, clients, and domestic and foreign tax authorities and with the opportunity to cooperate with all the members of your team and together address issues, find solutions and deal with complex transactions
- Work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law
- Not only document the arms' length nature of transactions, but also find innovative approaches
- Be required to deal with risk-assessments of complex transactions from an economical point of view.
What you will get
- A Master's degree majoring in Economics and/or Corporate Finance or Corporate Law and/or Tax Law
- Eager to learn and want to develop continually
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
- Proficiency in English (French, German and Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage).
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG's tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.