About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The EMEA Infrastructure Platform Support Team are looking to expand in Luxembourg with a Junior position. The individual will work with an established team and be an addition to the engineer currently located on site, reporting into London. The role will assist in the day to day Infrastructure support requirements locally and will also provide assistance for other offices throughout the EMEA region when required. Primary responsibilities will be around End User Support and will include, but not limited to the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of EUC Hardware (Laptops/Desktops and peripherals) and Audio Visual Services.
We are looking for a detail oriented, creative thinker with strong customer service and technical skills. Ideally, the candidate should be a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a understanding of desktop applications along with good interpersonal and problem solving skills. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Call monitoring for incident tickets.
- Problem and fault resolution at desk-side and remotely, to include maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting applications, PCs, Laptops, AV
- Equipment and Mobile Devices
- Devises documentation and ensure it is maintained to corporate standards.
- To be a technical resource on projects as required.
- Coordinates with other local and global technology teams for the management of support issues and installations, ensuring business units remain within guidelines and standards.
- Adheres to corporate guidelines and standards for workstation builds and deployment of hardware and software, using corporate tracking tools to confirm all items are approved and certified prior to installation.
- Provide cover for Audio Visual services (Polycom hardware)
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT and software trends.
- Knowledge and practical experience troubleshooting and supporting local area data networking (hardware/software/protocols and best practices).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Desktop OS (domain environment), Desktop application related configurations, troubleshooting etc..
- Strong customer service ethos.
- The ability to work well with people from all backgrounds.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in a similar role is desired, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Networking and Cloud environment advantageous.
- Experience of call logging systems advantageous.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.