Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Junior Tax Advisor - Starting in September 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the indirect tax organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Be part of a multicultural team of VAT experts based in Luxembourg, interconnected in a global tax network. Your customers will be leading organizations in their respective sectors: banking, financial, commercial, and industrial
- Actively participate in the drafting of indirect tax memorandum and giving advice regarding indirect taxation
- Analyze the VAT implications related to the introduction of new products / services,
- Participate in the preparation of different types of VAT declarations
- Be involved in VAT audits and in the audit of companies through purchases / sales of companies.
What you will get
- A Master's degree majoring in Economics, Finance or Tax Law
- Eager to learn and want to develop yourself continually
- A team player, who displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are client-driven
- Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role
- Proficiency in both English, German and/or French (Luxembourgish will considered as an advantage).
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG's tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.