Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Junior Tax Advisor - Starting in September 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the international tax advice organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Advise our clients on the tax aspects of corporate and fund structures investing in Alternative Investments.
- Coordinate the input of various KPMG teams locally and internationally to provide a truly integrated service to our local and international clients.
- Assist our clients to navigate the ever-evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
What you will get
- A Master's degree majoring in Economics or Tax Law and wants to learn and develop continually.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Intellectual rigor and curiosity.
- Fluency in both English, German and/or French. Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG's tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.