Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Junior Tax Compliance - Starting in September 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the tax advice organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Global Mobility Services
- Enjoy being exposed to global clients and international colleagues,
- Be the first point of contact with our clients
- Prepare and review multiple individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting.
- Indirect Tax
- Assist clients ensuring that their tax filings requirements are properly and timely addressed
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the various types of VAT returns and listings, detecting and addressing VAT issues faced by our clients, providing assistance in the context of VAT audits and due diligences.
- Alternative Investments
- Involved in the preparation of corporate tax returns for our national and international clients
- Work on the analysis of accounting information as well as the preparation of tax provisions and specific tax reporting.
- Commerce and Industry
- Do the preparation of corporate tax returns for our national and international clients
- Be in charge of the analysis of accounting information as well as the preparation of tax provisions and specific tax reporting.
- Financial Services
- Work with the management to meet business needs of the clients, acquire data from clients, perform controls and certify their accuracy
- Analyze figures, create databases, and provide reports intended to be used by the clients.
- Transfer Pricing
- Work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law
- Document the arms' length nature of transactions
• A university degree (BTS or bachelor's degree) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Tax and want to learn and develop continually,
• Organization and confidence in its ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and analytical mindset
• Fluency in both English, German and/or French (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage). What you will get
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG's tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.