KYC AML Senior Analyst
Contract Length:11 Months +
Contract Daily Rate:Up to €480
My client, one of the largest custodian banks in the world are currently seeking a <b> Senior KYC AML Analyst</b> to work on a long-term contract assignment.
We are looking for an AML KYC and registration specialist to help my client to support several projects: UBO gathering, Investor review, Investor review, document archiving and closing of dormant accounts.
- AML-KYC: analyse and perform investor account opening as well as periodic reviews. Ensure that the accounts are compliant with local regulations and bank policies
- Ensure the allocated work is performed in a timely manner and with a high level of quality
- Monitor and control the daily processing work to completion
- Manage outstanding work and organize using priority settings
- Respond to complex queries and monitor the resolution in respect of SLA’s
- Review the Fircosoft Hits and perform analysis and closure in line with the procedures
- Take care of the document delivery in the frame of external audit requests
- Ensuring that KPIs are achieved and ad-hoc reporting produced
- Preparation of CRS and FATCA reports and filing with the tax authorities
- Digital archiving of Investor documentation
While we are still going through uncertain times during the pandemic, this role will be fully remote but can change at any time. Please note that the candidate MUST be in Luxembourg / close to the border even if working remotely.