The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. Pictet Asset Services
provides custody, fund services and trading solutions for external asset managers, fund managers and institutional clients. We manage every aspect of the asset servicing value chain, and our range of bespoke solutions includes value-adding analytics, trading strategy support and digital front-end interfaces designed to provide an unrivalled client experience. Your role
- For KYC requests, performing a first analysis and checks (mandatory fields, signature, etc.) before input.
- Ensuring the correct input of KYC data.
- Tracking and following up on ongoing KYC processes.
- When required, conducting the necessary follow-up with CRMs on KYC processes.
- Defining and producing an analytics booklet relating to KYC digitalisation.
- A self-starter who is both flexible and adaptable.
- A quick learner who is disciplined and has a strong sense of priorities.
- Solid grasp of KYC" and client lifecycle management.
- Keen attention to detail and accurate in execution.
- Good banking/business acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience/internship(s) in asset servicing, wealth and asset management or a closely related financial field.
- Luxembourg resident (to allow access to confidential data if necessary).
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written); good knowledge of Spanish and/or German would be considered a plus.
- Highly skilled user of commonly used IT tools (MS Office suite, etc.).
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.