KYC Officer (M/F)
CACEIS is an asset servicing bank specialising in post-trade functions related to administration and monitoring of all asset classes. Present in Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a complete range of products and services: execution, clearing, custodian bank-custody, fund administration, middle-office solutions, foreign exchange, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services. With €2.7 trillion under custody and €1.8 trillion under administration, CACEIS is a European leader in Asset Servicing and is one of the world's front-ranking players (figures as of 31st December 2017).
As part of a large-scale business expansion plan, Caceis Bank Luxembourg Branch is recruiting, under permanent contract, several KYC Officers in order to strength our department :
The KYC Officer will be in charge of the KYC process for new clients and for maintaining existing client files. He/she will work within the KYC team and collaborate with the Acceptance Committee for sensitive files. For his/her group of clients, he/she will be responsible for :
- Identifying and analysing agents, investors and beneficial owners in accordance with the AML/KYC regulations required by the laws in force in Luxembourg (Regulation CSSF No 12-02, OFAC) and the procedures internal to CACEIS,
- Analysing the documentation needed for establishing an account in accordance with the client’s specifics,
- Being the contact point for any question arising from clients and any other internal/external interlocutor. Ensuring that these requests are followed up and that information is accurate,
- Collaborating on a day-to-day basis with the Compliance department, Fund Distribution and the sales teams.
- You have a higher diploma in Company Law or Finance.
- Specialised/certified training in AML/KYC is an advantage.
- You are familiar with the investment fund universe and have at least two years’ successful AML/KYC experience, particularly in the analysis of institutional counterparties (knowledge of complex corporate structures, trusts and private equity).
Skills sought :
- Knowledge of the AML/KYC laws in force and the FATCA, AEOI rules,
- General knowledge concerning the activity of Transfer Agent,
- Autonomous, organised and rigorous, you are reactive and possess an ability to analyse and summarise. You know how to handle several files and projects in parallel,
- You are capable of working in a team, in a dynamic environment with daily timescales, and can cope with stressful situations,
- You are recognised for your spirit of initiative and possess excellent relationship and editing qualities,
- Proficiency in the main Office applications,
- Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of German is an advantage.