LUXEMBOURG SENIOR LEGAL ADVISOR (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent its client, an international management company, in its search for a Luxembourg Senior Legal Advisor.
Within the Luxembourg Legal department, the Senior Legal counsel will provide expert legal support and advise the Management Company on its activities and during the entire life-cycle of its investment funds (UCITS / AIF).
Ongoing responsibilities of the candidate:
• Providing accurate and timely legal advice on various legal matters related to the Management Company activities and its investment funds (UCITS/AIF).
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of commercial and operational contracts in relation with the activities of the Management Company (i.e.: investment delegation agreements, distribution agreements, advisory agreements, management company agreements, various types of outsourcing and services agreements, ISDA agreements, NDA, etc.).
• Drafting and reviewing the legal documentation of the investment funds managed by the Management Company (i.e.: prospectus, offering memorandum, KIDs, management regulations, etc.).
• Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders regarding the Management Company activities and its investment funds (i.e.: CSSF, lawyers, auditors, investment managers and other service providers, etc.).
• Participating actively in various project bringing your legal point of view and expertise.
• Master’s degree in law, preferably in banking and financial law.
• At least 5 years of work experience as Legal Counsel in the fund industry in Luxembourg (Law firm, PFS, ManCo or AIFM)ork experience.
• Significant experience in ManCo / investment funds (including AIFs) legal matters in Luxembourg.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the laws and regulations impacting Luxembourg ManCos and investment funds (UCITS/AIF).
• Solid understanding of the investment fund industry.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic business and regulatory environment.
• Good knowledge of computer-based tools (Word / Excel / Outlook / Power Point).
• Fluent in English with a second language such as Italian, German, French or Spanish.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative.
• Solid organizational and analytical skills and the ability to adapt easily.
• Excellent communication skills and team player.
Our client is an international management company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.