At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
Do you want to work closely with the business to support good compliance practices within the firm?
The Lawyer will be a member of the Asset Management Legal & Compliance team and will act as an intermediary between Product Management team, Oversight Control, Institutional Solution team, Compliance to ensure that all areas of business law relevant to Vontobel activities. We offer a challenging role within a renowned organisation and a multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas.
- Handle the day-to-day requests of relevant stakeholders on the preparation of legal documentation in relation to regulated investment funds (such as UCITS)
- Drafting and reviewing documents and contracts
- Draft standard legal documents (board minutes, CSSF application file etc)
- Conducting legal research;
- Participating in meetings and/or conference calls with relevant stakeholders to discuss their projects;
- Becoming rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Participate in various legal and compliance projects.
- You hold a university degree in law (Master 1 or 2), ideally completed by an LL.M degree in an English speaking country;
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of experience in Fund Industry in Luxembourg or elsewhere;
- You are fluent in English, and ideally also French or German;
- You have proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons;
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organized and independent manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Capable to prioritize effectively and meet both fixed and shifting deadlines
- Keen to take ownership on business critical situations and to help the business to meet our strategic goals
- A trusted advisor as well as a valuable business stakeholder
- English fluent; German a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .