Legal Intern Client focused - full time - Luxembourg Job Purpose:
You will assist a multinational team of experts with various tasks in one of our legal departments. The aim is to help ambitious students integrate easily into the TMF culture and work environment. Support the other team members during high workload period on various day to day matters. Key responsibilities:
- Correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Assisting with incorporations, share transfers and other legal transactions of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Attending to the share holders' register after incorporation.
- Taking care of the requirements of the Chamber of Commerce (registration, amendment and filing, etc.).
- Organizing the correspondence file, having the company file prepared and supervising the input of documents into the company files.
- Drafting standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
With your excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude you are looking for a challenging job in an international environment. You possess a high level of attention to detail and are willing to establish close relationship to the business and clients.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Legal student in Corporate or Commercial Law
- Keen to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent level of English, both verbal and in writing. Other languages are a plus;
- You are a team player with good people skills, who can work as well independently
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.