For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Legal Manage for our growing Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Legal Manager - Corporate Services
- You will assist and advise our operational teams and our directors on all issues of Luxembourg contract law, commercial law and corporate law;
- You will draft and review contract and corporate documentation / agreements, prepare answers in support of operational teams and advise them on the legal consequences of these documents;
- You will protect Alter Domus’ interests in the process of negotiating agreements with clients or suppliers;
- You will more generally have a preventive and multipurpose role in order to mitigate legal risk to which Alter Domus is exposed;
- You will take part to the enhancement of the legal knowledge of our internal staff via training, legal watch, creation of templates, etc.;
- You will assist and actively participate to board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- You will take part in implementing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations.
- You hold a university degree in law ideally completed by postgraduate studies in corporate law, commercial law or international law;
- You have 5-6 years of experience in a corporate legal department in Luxembourg and you have (ideally) affinity with corporate management services;
- You have a good understanding of all risks a business structure like Alter Domus is facing in a global context where regulations are increasing and you are familiar with legal watch process;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act;
- You have a very good level in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset).