For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a LEGAL OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Legal Officer, you will be joining one of our international Client Servicing team and will be the key point of contact for our portfolio of clients on corporate law matters. Job Description:
- Supporting the Legal and Corporate teams in day-to-day tasks;
- Assisting clients in implementation and incorporation of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Assisting in the preparation and taking minutes during our clients board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Reviewing and preparing all relevant legal and corporate documents in relation to the client;
- Keeping the client company in legal good standing;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin - offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Actively impact the preparation of legal documents for our clients (analysis of legal documents, regulations, procedures...);
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Law; with a specialisation on Business or Corporate Law
- A first experience in a similar role is highly appreciated
- You are a high-energy, results-oriented person exhibiting a natural drive. You possess the highest personal and professional integrity and have an eye for detail;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- Your team spirit, your capacity to build strong client relationships and your sense of initiative will play a decisive role.