HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 64 countries and territories in our geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to our Head of IT, the role holder will:
- Perform the role of Third Party Engagement Manager for locally hosted and outsourced IT services for Luxembourg
- Provide the regulatory IT Oversight & Control for all locally hosted and outsourced IT Services for Luxembourg
- Report on the Service Performance, Change Management and Service Management issues the services consumed by the Luxembourg business
- Provide the financial governance of outsourced IT Services, acting as point person in country cost forum
- Coordinate IT with second, third Line of Defence and external auditor reviews
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Engaging all relevant stakeholders (CIOs, COO, CEO, Business Heads, Service Management Practice Head, Infrastructure Management Head, etc.) to maintain visibility on the service operability metrics, risk appetite, incidents and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when risk appetites are threatened and instigate the incident process when risk appetite is breached
- Acting as a conduit to the Service Management Practice as a whole from the Technology team and ensuring that operability requirements are given appropriate focus throughout the development and operations lifecycle
- Overseeing effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with HSBC Service Management
- Ensuring an effective engagement process is in place that is demonstrably adding value to all target stakeholders
- Ensure proper financial governance is in place by closely following up on the annual budget and regular CAM reviews
- Ensure CSSF and EBA guidelines for outsourcing IT Services are fully observed and adhered to
- Assist the business in completing the Luxembourg Outsource Management process
- Actively participate in IT Audit processes
Professional Skills and Experience
- Full understanding of the CSSF Luxembourg regulations on the governance of IT Operations and Outsourcing of IT
- Full understanding of EBA guidelines on the governance of IT Operations and Outsourcing of IT
- Proven track record in IT Service Management in the Luxembourg financial sector
- Ability to present complex ideas to a diverse audience of key stakeholders
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent understanding of Cloud-based solutions and the challenges they present
- Excellent level of English and French; other languages are an advantage.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English), and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.
For any GDPR request, please send it to: email@example.com