Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Manager in Forensic & AML Consulting
Governance, Regulatory and Compliance continues to be a complex business challenge. As new laws and regulations are introduced, companies' management needs to ensure that corporate governance standards are adhered to and that robust compliance management systems are in place, especially as non-compliance with regulatory requirements is under increased scrutiny from regulators.
In a period of heightened regulatory scrutiny and continuing globalization of AML/CTF regulation, organizations are faced with greater challenges to achieving and maintaining their AML/CTF compliance.
Our Forensic & AML services team, part of our Advisory department is advising clients on how to deal with and meet these regulatory challenges, assisting them in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to money laundering, corruption and fraud issues. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Review, design and implementation of AML/CTF control framework
- Review and preparation of ML/TF risk assessment
- AML/TAX remediation
- AML/CTF compliance assistance
- Provide clients with AML/CTF training and updates Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance)
- Promote our service offerings externally, engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations, marketing materials.
- Maintain an awareness of current marketplace issues and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Actively participate in the management and development of junior advisers to Assistant Managers
What will you get
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects
- 4 to 5 years of experience in AML/CTF/KYC, fraud, bribery and corruption, sanction regimes within the financial sector, or a similar experience within a consulting firm with similar activities
- Solid understanding of Luxembourg and international AML/CTF regulatory framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services to clients
- Strong attention to details, ability to manage teams and multiple priorities
- Fluency in English, French and/or German will be assets
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.