Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Manager in our Accounting Advisory Services team
Our Accounting Advisory Services team supports organizations in the efficient management and production of their accounting records and reports to meet their strategic and financial goals.
It deals mainly with the processing of journal entries, the preparation of interim and annual financial statements (on a standalone or on a consolidated basis), group reporting and statistical or regulatory reporting for our clients.
As part of a multicultural team of Accountants, you will assist our clients in providing in-depth technical and business expertise, you will also oversee the quality of accounting records and financial statements for our clients, managing a team of more junior Accountants. You will be able to display your communication and commercial skills to maintain and further develop our clients' relationship. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Manage and develop a service to our clients and demonstrate solid technical knowledge
- Have excellent exposure to a range of assignments, supported by KPMG methodology and tailored training program
- Be supported to pass professional qualification related to the job
- This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm
What will you get
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or similar field
- You have 6 years of relevant professional experience (e.g. in accounting, audit)
- You are a strong team player and display a positive attitude
- You display good communication and organizational skills
- You show an appetite to develop people, services and our portfolio of clients
- You can work efficiently even under pressure
- You are keen on learning and you are client driven
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German are considered a plus
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.