Market Services Senior Specialist (M/F)
Market Services Senior Specialist
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone to join our diverse team and work collaboratively to support our product growth strategy, with a focus on International Fund Registration activities of both UCITS and AIFs. The role operates in a international environment working with to globally. This includes management of commercial registration requests, ongoing compliance with regulations and maintaining oversight of both intragroup and external delegates.
The person we are looking for to strengthen our team will have up-to date knowledge on International Fund Registration and thrives in a collaborative environment. You are able project manage requests with stakeholders with an eye for detail. Adaptability and the ability to change prorities is crucial, through multi-tasking and posessing flexible mindset in order to deliver upon your objectives. You are curious, enthusiastic to learn and maintain a continuous improvement approach to your work.
As a Market Services Senior Specialist, you will report to the Head of Market Services.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
The Market Services team is a diverse team of 7 people. T he team culture is collaborative, flexible and built on trust, each team member being responsible for their own activity is encourgaged to expand their horizon and to support the other team members. Within the team creativity and using imagination are important to execute our activities and improve the way of working. The team is encouraged and empowered to put ideas forward, develop knowledge to support their personal growth and the growth of the firm.
Responsibilities of the Market Services Team are centered around International Fund Registration, Translation of Fund Legal and Marketing documents and Fund Events. This includes the project management of client requests, control and oversight of delegated activities, and participation in global projects.
What you'll do
- Manage international fund and share class registrations in jurisdictions globally in collaboration with stakeholders involved.
- Lead fund registration product initiatives from initiation to implementation such as new countries (including impact analysis, legal document co-ordination, verifying structure, timetable, project plan)
- Provide pro-active advice to peers and stakeholders on fund registration implications, show thought leadership to bring registration proposals across the line.
- Manage project teams and participate in initiatives which involve a broad range of providers and stakeholders at all level of seniority.
- Analyse regulatory change in terms of operational impacts, advise on alternative options and identify potential pain points and constraints and ensure implementation.
- Keep oversight on delegated activities, monitor KPIs, service levels and proactively manage issues.
- Draft reports and create KPIs for reporting purposes to management teams, ManCo and Fund Boards.
- Review shareholder communications and manage the review cycle locally (timeline, sign-off, translations, dispatch)
- Participation in projects within Luxembourg or Group
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Have experience in Global Fund Registration at a large investment manager of UCITs and AIFs.
- Bring sound understanding of regulations, regulatory requirements and standards following fund registrations.
- Experience in fund events such as launches and mergers and impacts across the different stakeholders.
- Have worked in a Super ManCo and understand regulatory obligations in Luxembourg
- Experience drafting reports to senior management and boards.
- Knowledge of data management and governance, content management and work flow tools.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Bring up-to date knowledge on registration and regulation of both Public and Private Assets in countries globally.
- Have knowledge on Luxembourg fund vehicles both public asset and private assets.
- Experience with PubliFund and FundSquare as providers.
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Good understanding of the value chain and interaction with departments (Sales, Risk, Legal)
What you'll be like
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- Attention to details.
- Teamwork and collaborative approach
- Be adaptable, resilient, flexible and creative and able to priortise between different requests.
- Strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders at different levels in the organisation.
- Show passion and drive about what you do.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.