Market Services Specialist
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
The Market Services team is a diverse team of 7 people. The team culture is collaborative, flexible and built on trust, each team member being responsible for their own activity is encourgaged to expand their horizon and to support the other team members. Within the team creativity and using imagination are important to execute our activities and improve the way of working. The team is encouraged and empowered to put ideas forward, develop knowledge to support their personal growth and the growth of the firm.
Responsibilities of the Market Services Team are centered around Localisation of Marketing documents, International Fund Registration and oversight of Fund initiatives. This includes the project management of client requests, control and oversight of delegated activities, and participation in global projects.
What you'll do
- To coordinate and support the production of localised marketing material for local Schroders Sales Offices which includes the translation, typesetting and workflow coordination
- Coordination of adhoc translations
- To make available the localised documents to relevant stakeholders, this includes the update of Schroders Intranet and Internet.
- To define quality requirements for localised content
- To communicate internally and externally with stakeholders to ensure effective cross-team collaboration
- Proactively asses project risk through prioritisation, bug management, and any other means necessary
- To raise and check invoices according to internal procedures
- To assist various tasks related to local marketing activities
- Assist the team with various tasks related to translation and localisation activities, but also with administrative tasks such as statistics (KPI), organisation of service review meetings, etc
- Assist in the creation/ update of procedures and processes
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Outstanding organisational skills and a well-structured working approach
- Excellent English language skills are required with at least one additional European language
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Word - advanced, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro)
- Great team-player with excellent communication skills
- Show excellence, have focus on quality and eye for detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and to set priorities
- Focus on and deliver internal and external client satisfaction
- Confident approach in managing and dealing with internal and external suppliers
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Knowledge and understanding of translation management tools (e.g. GlobalLink) and processes would be considered as an advantage
- Work with drive and determination, self-motivated person
- Demonstrate integrity, take accountability for own area of responsibility
What you'll be like
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- High school graduation (A levels) + 2 years of work experience or University degree
- Linguistic background and experience in translation/localisation would be considered as an advantage
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.