HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 64 countries and territories in our geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through three global businesses: Retail Banking & Wealth Management; Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Wealth & Personal Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
For our private banking activities in Luxembourg, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Middle Office Officer
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role holder will deal with the following tasks:
· Cash Transfers
· Emir reporting (Backup)
· FIL (Financial Information Letter)
· CRS & FATCA reporting and other client tax reporting including QI and withholding tax
· CTCR Tool
· Project management
· Timely and accurate processing of Manilla Instructions
· Back up of preparation and submission of daily EMIR’s reporting
· Preparation and sending FIL
· Preparation and submission of CRS’s reporting
· Preparation and submission of FATCA’s reporting
· Use CTCR Tool to produce CRS & FATCA
· Assist & support the FO regarding escalated issues
· Fiscal declaration sent to the ACD in the context of new regulations related to fiscal transparency and related to US revenues for US persons only.
Professional Skills and Experience:
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.