ONBOARDING SUPPORT SPECIALIST (M/F)
• Execute and supervise ex-ante controls with focus on internal processes and regulatory topics, in line with PB control blueprint.
• Monitor the follow-up/resolution of operational alerts.
• Advice and support CROs in the preparation of account opening/review files, to facilitate the opening/review process.
• Control onboarding files and file reviews before submission to Compliance Department.
• Monitor feedback provided by Compliance Department.
• Perform additional / ad-hoc reviews as needed.
• Report on controls and follow-up of detected issues.
• Report on the internal control environment and potentially arising risks or issues.
• Perform additional / ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Support in enhancing effectiveness and efficiency of PB control and risk management activities.
• Support PB risk assessments in coordination with the Second Line of Defence.
• Participate in various front office, operational and risk management projects as requested.
• Understanding of the Private Banking business
• Knowledge of financial products and banking processes
• KYC/AML expertise in Private Banking
• Understanding of Risk Management processes and practices
• Analytical and reporting skills
• Financial analysis and performance
• Knowledge of the Compliance regulations
• Data Mining
• Banking and financial regulation (e.g AIFMD, UCITS, MIFID)
• Knowledge of Internal Audit practices
Our client is a prestigious private bank located in the city center of Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record requested.