INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (IFDS)
IFDS, established in 2007, is a market leader in Transfer Agency Services committed to providing high quality services and technology to our clients, with European offices in Dublin and Luxembourg. IFDSL is owned equally by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and State Street Bank Corporation.
IFDSL services and supports a diverse range of products across multiple fund domicile on behalf global Asset Managers. Our unique set up provides the expertise, scale, technology and strategic support and partnership to our clients. We are deeply involved, with the support of our Shareholders, in the evolution of our Industry, towards more Innovation and Digital transformation.
IFDS Luxembourg currently services a total of €1,100 billion AUM for some of the most sophisticated and demanding asset managers in the industry. Our footprint in Luxembourg is about 320 people and we have more than 700 people globally supporting our Luxembourg businesses. Our Mission and Values :
Our mission is to 'build great experiences for our clients, their customers and our employees'.
This is achieved through our values of 'PACE & L' : Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership.
Ongoing Due Diligence Registration Analyst, Associate 1
Permanent Contract Your Role
We are looking for a Registration Analyst, Associate 1, to join our expanding Ongoing Due Diligence division. You will be responsible for performing ongoing AML/KYC reviews of the register in line with Luxembourg regulatory requirements, working in a vital business unit with compliance exposure. Your Team
The ODD Team performs accounts assessment, set up and static data maintenance on the register of shareholders in line with Luxembourg regulatory requirements. You'll be working within the Registration department and directly reporting into a Team Leader and Manager. Your Responsibilities
- Ensure all accounts adhere to internal KYC and AML policy
- Client/investor contact to include communicating due diligence matters to investors, fund managers and compliance officers
- Liaise with the Compliance and Risk Departments to escalate any AML and KYC issues and ensure swift and compliant resolution
- Review work practices, monitor service levels and implement change where necessary to improve the quality within the department and ensure necessary controls are in place
- Ensuring strict adherence to internal rules, policies and procedures
- Reporting any suspicious behavior in relation to AML guidelines
- Oversight of the static data maintenance performed on the register
About State Street What we do.
- A first experience in AML KYC and project would be an asset
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook...)
- Good organizational/analytical skills and attention to details
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards and meet the deadlines
- Team oriented personality
- Strong client focus
- Flexibility with working hours
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English (written & oral)
- Fluency in German would be considered a strong advantage
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.