The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. Corporate Functions
includes the Group's non-banking activities and employs more than 600 people. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units, and include Communications, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
Within the Risk Management department
of Bank Pictet & Cie (Europe) AG, Luxembourg Branch, you will join the Operational Risk Management unit
with the following responsibilities. Your role
- Contributing to the development and implementation of a coherent and smart framework (proactive, uniform and integrated) for the oversight of operational risks within the Bank, including the establishment of the requirements for a sound internal control system.
- Overseeing the implementation of the operational risk framework across the Bank to ensure that it is both adequate and effective, through facilitation, challenging and monitoring.
- Overseeing the execution of operational controls by the Business Lines through risk awareness, control testing and deep dive campaigns and by challenging risk management and internal control practices (e.g. RCSA, issue and action management).
- Providing the Bank's management and governing bodies with regular and detailed reporting on the incurred risk exposures and on status of mitigating actions.
- Working with multiple stakeholders within the Business Lines, from the various departments (Compliance, Legal,..), across the different Bank locations with the support of the Group Risk.
- Overseeing the operational risk events in line with the framework in place.
- Reporting operational risk analytics to top management.
- University degree: Master's in Finance, postgraduate diploma
- A first experience in a similar role or in internal audit department
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Tableau would be an advantage
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Result-oriented mindset
- Precise and synthetic communication skills
- Trustworthiness and reliability
- Strong prior experience and knowledge across a broad set of wealth management risks
- Fluent in English and French
As successful candidate, you should be methodical, thorough in your approach and able to show initiative and ability to operate under little guidance. You also possess very strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills and diplomacy. You also have no difficulty in working on your own and be adaptable and able to reach set targets. Note
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.