Mise en ligne il y a 1 jour Hybride CDI Competitive
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a JUNIOR OUTSOURCING OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The Junior Outsourcing Officer will assist and support the Outsourcing Officer to supervise and governs the entire Outsourcing framework including among others outsouring policy, processes and registers (namely for Business Process Outsourcings as well as IT Outsourcings).
The Junior Outsourcing Officer will help the Outsourcing Officer to allow an organization to harness the power, productivity, and efficiency from a suite of outsourcing initiatives.
The Junior Outsourcing Officer will participate actively in the preparation of the Outsourcing filings to comply with financial regulations and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assist and support the Outsourcing officer to coach, drive, and instruct all business & initiative owners regarding Outsourcing arrangements.
- Adapt the Outsourcing framework based on legislations changes as well as on recommendation from the Outsourcing officer.
- Manage the coordination with various internal stakeholders / cloud providers to support projects during the implementation of the outsourcing filings for to financial regulators.
- Support and help the Group to verify all regulatory requirements (Right to audit, Data Location, Governing Law, etc....) during the preparation of the outsourcing filings for the financial regulator
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, support and assist projects during the identification of all risk assessment needed to comply with outsourcing initiatives and/orcloud computing requirements (Information security, data protection, legal, business continuity management, exit strategy
- Prepare regulatory forms/documents for the Outsourcing officer prior to publishing to risk and compliance committee, Legal entity boards and local regulators.
- Hold a University degree;
- Good analytical skills and redaction ability;
- Precise, structured, organised and rigorous;
- Fluent in English (knowledge of French would be an advantage;
- Knowledge regarding IT, data protection and security is a plus;
- Motivation to learn financial regulation related to outsouring;
- Additional knowledge in risk management will be considered as an added value.
Independent and possessing more than seventeen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 4500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees' technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.