- CDI, Plein-temps
Operations Manager - FinTech (M/W)
FYTE is the brand of Morgan Philips specialized in permanent recruitment for entry level executives and employees.
Our client, a dynamic and innovative FinTech (backed by a solid shareholder) offering online payment solutions with its headquarter based in Luxembourg, is looking for an Operations Manager (M/W) to support its double digit growth.
In this position, you will directly report to the Head of Operations.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Coordinate key company’s departments (Finance & Accounting, Compliance…) in order to achieve successfully and efficiently customer experience,
- Establish new partnerships for the development of the company and its international scope,
- Handle the interactions with all the stakeholders (banks, auditors, providers…),
- Harmonize stakeholder’s missions with the activity of your department
- Monitor legal and regulatory obligations,
- Reinforce the current processes and possibly create new ones.
- You hold a Master Degree,
- You have a first experience of at least 3 years within a BIG4 (audit or advisory),
- You are fluent in French and in English. Any other language will be considered as an asset,
- You have strong communication skills and capacity for analysis and synthesis,
- You are interested in new technologies and Fintech,
- If you are experienced in Finance, Regulatory framework, Compliance, Fraud Prevention or IT Topics, it would be a plus.
If you are interested in a position where everyday is different and where many things are still need to be done then this role is for you.
Please send your application to Edouard Van Ginderdeuren (Fyte Luxembourg).