Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international corporate bank looking to acquire a Senior Operations Risk Analyst to join its team in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop policies, procedures and an Incident Reporting and Response system to address operational risk incidents.
- Monitor the banks operational risk management and maintain operational risk standards in line with Luxembourg regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for internal control and issuing reports, whilst acting as Basel III CRD IV subject matter expert for operational risk subjects.
- Support the risk monitoring processes and the production of risk reporting.
- Report to Head Office as well as to regulators
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Experience with risk management regulations: CSSF Circulation, Basel III, CRD IV
- University Graduate with minimum of 7+ years as an operational risk analyst or internal control within banking sector or big 4 experience.
- Strong Communication skills, strong English verbal and written skills is essential, any other European language is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Located in Luxembourg, or willing to relocate to Luxembourg.