**ORACLE ANALYST & DEVELOPER / PERMANENT (CDI) / LUXEMBOURG**
- Permanent (CDI)
- Fully on-site
Oracle Developers – this one’s for you!
I’m seeking an analytical, attention to detail and adaptable Oracle Analyst & Developer to join my client’s IS&O department.
If you are fluent in English and French/German, and ready for the next step in your career, get in touch now!
- Develop and update applications into Oracle environments
- Perform analysis based on business requirements
- Follow and apply procedures regarding development lifecycle
- Participate in continuous improvement of the overall Oracle development process and write appropriate procedures where required
- Provide support to the end-user in order to keep the developed applications in a state-of-the-art status
- Have a BAC+3 / Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (or the equivalent) OR have proven experience in a similar position
- Be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle databases
- Accept Duty Travel
- Have extensive knowledge of internal IS&O processes
- Must be able to follow and apply procedures and methodologies
To be considered for this role you must be fluent in both spoken and written English, along with a strong command of French/German.
You must have rights to work in Luxembourg for this role.