For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced oversight officer to join our Corporate Secretariat and Oversight team. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Complete the department’s processes to ensure a smooth operation of our activities on a daily/monthly basis in the context of central administration and regulatory requirements;
- Assist in the administrative and/or corporate secretarial activities that are required from time to time;
- While employed as an Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Proceeding with the monthly and quarterly checks performed on our delegates;
- Assisting in the yearly due diligence process on these delegates;
- Being involved in the processes review, drafting or implementation for existing or new delegation models.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold an academic degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have intermediate knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law;
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and funds industry;
- You have a high level of IT literacy, specifically in MS Office suite.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You are a team player and able to communicate well in a small team;
- You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
- You are able to meet tight deadlines;
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills;
- You show legal and operational risk awareness and ability to ensure respect of Alter Domus’ policies, protection and values.