For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced oversight officer to join our Oversight team. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career. JOB DESCRIPTION:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Complete the department's processes to ensure a smooth operation of our delegated activities on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis in the context of central administration and regulatory requirements;
- While employed as an Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
YOUR PROFILE What we'll look for on your CV:
- Your responsibilities will be to ensure the day-to-day controls on delegated duties of the funds entities (in particular controls on NAV monitoring, reconciliation, regular reporting, annual audit, monitoring of KPI's),
- Participate to development of the Oversight function,
- Oversight of delegated operational functions through due diligence activities, review of KPIs and operational reports,
- Ensure that all identified issues have been reported, corrected and preventive solutions have been implemented,
- Being involved in the processes review, drafting or implementation for existing or new delegation models,
- Ensuring efficient working processes and contribution to various projects.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You hold an academic degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the fund industry in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and funds industry;
- You have a high level of IT literacy, specifically in MS Office suite.
- You are a team player and able to communicate well in a small team;
- You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
- You are able to meet tight deadlines;
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills;
- You show legal and operational risk awareness and ability to ensure respect of Alter Domus' policies, protection and values.