PERFORMANCE & TRANSFORMATION PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting, on behalf of a well-known international bank a Performance and Transformation Project Manager.
The role holder will lead Performance & Transformation Services as part of the new Luxembourg Structure.
He/she will support the Luxembourg Chief Operating Officer on a number of key initiatives, including:
• Planning, Reporting, Governance & Organization for the centralised services division
• Cost Management for Digital Business Services and cross-country
• Risk Management lead, with oversight cross-country
• Data Management lead for the centralised function and cross-country
• Transformation oversight for cross-country initiatives
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• +5 years of experience in consulting or project management
• Strong financial and risk analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualize financial data into business activities and conclusions
• Highly analytical, with an ability to track and challenge costs and issues at all levels
• Strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
• Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language
• Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group
• Fluent English essential, knowledge of French or other European languages would be a definite advantage
Our client is a well-known international bank.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.