DO Recruitment is delighted to represent one of the world's leading investment firms in their search for a Portfolio Management Oversight Associate, for a fixed term contract of 12 months..
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT ASSOCIATE - 12 MONTHS CONTRACT (M/F)
DO Recruitment is delighted to represent one of the world's leading investment firms in their search for a Portfolio Management Oversight Associate, for a fixed term contract of 12 months.. THE ROLE:
The Associate will report to the conducting officer in charge of the Portfolio Management Oversight function:
• Administer the initial and periodic due diligences of the portfolio management delegates including tracker, DDQs, onsite visits, control testing, meeting minutes, and preparation of final reports;
• Administer the key performance indicators from the Delegates;
• Review investor reporting;
• Administer the Delegates' fact sheets;
• Attend and minute regular calls with the Delegates' representatives;
• Administer the related documentation for portfolio management such as IMAs and PRIIPs KIDs
• Prepare reporting to the relevant committees and boards.
• Administer project logs, onboarding checklists, etc.
• Participate in various projects calls, where applicable
• Coordinate within the group and other stakeholders
• Review of relevant project documentation, where applicable
• Administer MI data
• Prepare reporting to the relevant committees and board
• Participate in projects or initiatives concerning the group and where relevant. THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• University degree in finance
• At least 3 to 6 years of experience in the investment fund industry with a strong focus on alternative investments
• Broad understanding and knowledge of alternative asset classes and instruments with a focus on private debt investments
• Ability to work effectively in cross-functional collaborations
• Fluent in English, both written and oral, and any other language will be considered as an asset
• Highly organised with a great attention to details and accountability for delivery
• Ability to act autonomously and know when to escalate matters when appropriate
• Excellent communication skills OUR CLIENT:
Our client is one of the world's leading investment firms. At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.