Finegan is an independent consultancy group whose complementary activities are covering every part of the business value chain. Close to key market players and driven by the desire to innovate, Finegan pursues its mission: to transform market constraints into opportunities for its clients while striving to secure their activities. Each member of the Finegan Group brings their skills and experience to serve a common ambition: to become a leading European consulting firm and to support managers in achieving their transformation goals. Finegan is committed to serving its clients and is also concerned about its clients’ social and environmental responsibilities.
Are you motivated to work in a fast evolving environment where constant learning is a must? Are you looking for a versatile job as consultant, for which a day without a new challenge is an exception rather than the norm?
Do you want to be part of a young team that shares common values and ambitions? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you want to be on the forefront of innovation? Are you interested by concepts like blockchain, artificial intelligence or fintech?
You can join our Team as a Payment Manager Consultant whose main missions will be :
Tasks & Responsabilities
- Developing new business opportunities with clients in Luxembourg and abroad
- Identifying key challenges for banks, payment service providers, e-money institutions and merchants
- Leading clients engagements and contributing to transformation projects in the payments area
- Management of the technical integration of payment solutions (new payment instruments, modernization, migrations)
- Management of complex projects or programs and support for change
- Continue to grow the team of Consultants and Seniors for the payment services including regulatory expertise, operational efficiency expertise, digital customer experience
- Master degree in finance, management, business administration, economics or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the financial sector
- First experience in payments, cash management or treasury is an asset as well as a first experience in consulting, business analyst, audit, project or product management
- Deep knowledge in the payments area, in market infrastructures and/or in payment regulations
- Knowledge of payment related topics, such as cards schemes, SEPA, SWIFT, ISO20022, TARGET2, TIPS and other CSM
- Interested in OpenBanking initiatives
- Fluent written and spoken English and French (mandatory)
What can we offer you?
Of course we offer you a competitive salary package with all the benefits that you can expect as an expert consultant. So let’s not focus on that. Instead let’s focus on what truly makes a difference :
- Joining Finegan means working in a team of experts who shares a common ambition : we all aim to be the best in what we do, and we want to achieve that together
- Every Finegan consultant is enrolled to a training program where you will receive top notch internal and external trainings, tailor-made according to your background and ambitions.
- You will be exposed to a variety of client missions at internationally operating banks and/or corporates, enabling you to gain a deep understanding of all aspects of the supply side (banks) and demand side (corporates) in our domain.
- You become part of Finegan’s story, where you can turn your passion into true added value for our clients
Joining Finegan means choosing a direction. It means becoming recognized as a true expert in your domain.