Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Payroll Expert
Business Services are the backbone of KPMG, crucial to setting our business on the path to success.
Our Business Services staff connect the dots, converging the right people and the right technologies to ensure an exemplary, effective and signature client experience.
The Payroll Expert is responsible for the execution of payroll activities including the monitoring and reporting on daily payroll operations, as well as the management of payroll statistics and other administrative aspects of the payroll function.
He also takes part to Compensation & Benefits projects on an ad hoc basis. What you will be working on Payroll Operations
Reporting & Monitoring
- Be responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll
- Be responsible for the coordination between payroll and other internal key stakeholders teams to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Ensure employee records are complete, up-to-date & accurate
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislations that impact compensation
- Certificates management: preparation of documents and reports related to leavers (U1), extended business travellers, ADEM
- Manage benefits in kind offered by the firm (company car, pension plan, complementary health insurance)
- Compile and monitor payroll reportings
- Manage Payroll statistics
- Preparation of monthly accounting documents
- Perform monthly declarations: CCSS, ACD...
What we look for
- Deal with employees' requests regarding social security, taxes and administrative matters
- Perform internal presentation training for bi-monthly newcomers' welcome
What will you get?
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Law, Accounting or Business Administration
- Justify with a significant experience of minimum 5 years in the field of payroll management in a fiduciary or in an internal payroll department
- Can organize, adapt and prioritise your work in a very challenging environment, to make sure that the payment date & deadlines are met, with the necessary level of checks and quality.
- Have a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish labor law and social security,
- Manage the MS Office Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Word (Apsal as a payroll software is an asset)
- Having a strong people/ relationship building skills is a must as you will be collaborating in a team of 4 people, who are closely cooperating on a day-to-day
- Are fluent in English, French and German will be a real asset for this role.
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge. Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.