Position description Business unit
Global Risk Management - Risk Management Job title
Performance Attribution Analyst M/F Contract type
You will join a team of 5 performance attribution analysts in charge of identifying and quantifying the sources of added value produced by our different investment processes.
You will produce detailed performance analysis for our Institutional Clients, Portfolio Managers, Sales teams and for the Candriam Management Board.
As a Responsible Employer, Equal Employment Opportunity is crucial to CANDRIAM. We are committed to building the best global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We provide an inclusive work environment and support well-being and work-life balance. Responsabilities
- You analyse and quantify the sources of over and under performance of a range of portfolios using and developing mathematical models.
- You play a leading role in the periodical production of the performance attribution reports to our institutional clients and IM BU
- You analyse the impact of external events (such as crisis) on the performance of our portfolios
- You provide performance attribution analysis to sales forces on the strategic product range
- You actively participate in the development of the dedicated tools, production chain, quality of the reports and processes of the department
- You provide support to Marketing and Requests-for-Proposal teams
- You actively contribute to transversal projects aiming to create value added services for internal and external clients
• Master in Economics, Finance or Mathematics
• Strong knowledge of the financial instruments, derivatives and accounting principles
• Affinity for mathematical models.
• Good affinity in IT matters, proficient in MS Office (Excel/VBA, PowerPoint) and good ability in SQL, Python and PowerBI
• Experience in the Asset Management / banking or financial industry is required
• Experience in working with performance tool (B-One, StatPro, PORT) is a plus
• Languages: French, English, spoken and written
• Certification (CFA, FRM, CIPM...), or in the process of obtaining is a plus
• Analytical mind, with an eye for detail,
• Creative, dynamic, motivated,
• Team spirit;
• Assertive, flexible and open to change / evolution;
• Resistance to stress Position location Job location
Europe, Luxembourg City
Luxembourg Candidate criteria Education
4. Master's Degree II / Bac+5 Minimum level of experience required
2-5 years Languages
- French (C1 - Fluent)
- English (C1 - Fluent)