KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,900 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation. Job purpose:
We are currently searching for a Personal Assistant
. The Personal Assistant offers strong assistance to the leadership members by providing a tailored assistance, facilitating their day-to-day activities and adding value to client relationship management. He/she is the key contact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth and seamless daily business. He/she increases the efficiency by freeing up time for the Partners so that they can concentrate more deeply on key elements related to business/client (business development, business opportunities...). What you will be working on
- Ensure a smooth and seamless daily business for your Partners by :
- Proactively managing Partners' calendars, incoming phone calls (direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages), outlook inboxes (read, monitor, forward and respond where necessary) and incoming mail process (digital mailroom)
What we look for
- Preparing and/or sending correspondence on behalf of your partners
- Planning and organising internal and external meetings / lunches / conference calls
- Completing your Partners' time sheets and managing their expenses (car leasing, credit card payments,...)
- Assisting in procurement process (P2P system, e.g. event registration)
- Planning and organising business travels and related itineraries
- Monitoring of Partners' trainings & related follow-up with Learning & Development (L&D) department
- Maintaining Partners' CVs up to date
- Providing solution-oriented support involving a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensure smooth and seamless business processes (e.g. Token request to sign electronically official documents; check with IT for provision of additional material; being the point of contact; business cards)
- Being Partners' delegate for systems/applications (e.g. delegation for MyNeo, MyRequest functions, Risk Management dashboards)
- Work on engagements and provide business related support by :
- Being first point of contact for clients and external parties
- Assisting during external meetings (preparation, taking minutes, follow-up)
- Planning and organizing client events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations (client presentation, internal presentations, potentially proposals) by applying the right KPMG templates and guidelines
- Assisting with the Client Relationship Management tool (InterAction): reports, contacts, mailing/event list, opportunities, X-Mas cards
- Train the new team members
- Other specific tasks that are related to the department and/or the Partners (e.g. team events)
What will you get
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be considered an asset,
- You have a first experience including a proven track record working within a fast-paced corporate environment (we are open to train young graduates),
- You have strong computer skills, especially in Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- You have exemplary organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload and remain calm under pressure,
- You have a high standard of communication and writing skills,
- You have the ability to work independently as well as contributing to a team.
- Prior experience in a similar work environment is a plus
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge.
Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated. Join us to develop to your full potential together, for better.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters and want to have fun along the way we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.