Co-Founder / Director - Real Estate Search
Portfolio Manager / Conducting Officer (AIFM) - Real Estate Private Equity. Must be fluent in English and French or Italian.
Our client is a global real estate investor which is growing it's AUM in Contiental Europe. They are looking to add a Portfolio Manager to their office in Luxembourg.
- University degree in Law, Finance, Mathematics and / or other professional qualifications relevant to the role
- Fluency in English and French or Italian
- In depth knowledge of AIFMD, private equity and real estate transactions and ideally MiFID II
- Conducting Officer experienced preferred
- Practical experience of dealing with CSSF circulars, AIFMD, EMIR, Anti- Money Laundering, data protection issues is preferred but not essential
- Experience or at a minimum significant exposure to real estate asset management activities
- Experience / knowledge of investors relations and communications in relation to funds management
A full and detailed job specifcation is available and will be sent to relevant candidates on application.