The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in Funds domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services.
Technology & Operations design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Team
and under the supervision of the Head of Private Assets Corporate services.
You will work on the implementation and corporate follow-up of the Bank's own SPVs/SCSp/GPs resulting from internal structuring solutions.
Your role will be to act as a coordinator for various outside interlocutors (tax specialists, legal counsels and accountants) as well as with different in-house interlocutors (wealth management specialists, investment advisors, etc.). Your role
- Incorporation: coordination of bank account opening, drafting/signing of documents for incorporation purposes, deed of adherence, preparation of share register, UBO filing, checklist, domiciliation agreement;
- Annual accounts: collection of legal documents for the period under review, preparation of board/shareholder approval, signing of documents, filing with the RCS;
- Maintaining , closing bank accounts and banking transactions (payments);
- Ad-hoc BOM minutes drafting: preparation of BOM minutes prepared internally and review of the BOM minutes prepared externally, collecting signatures and storing documents in the folders;
- EGM/other shareholders resolutions: coordination of EGM, signing of documents for EGM holding, signing of resolutions, update of register (if needed), filing with the RCS (if needed);
- Registers: update of shares/PECs/notes registers;
- Agreements and other documentation: drafting of agreements and other legal documents prepared internally, review of agreements and other legal documents drafted externally, sign-off before arranging execution by the managers, collecting signatures, following up on executed version of documents;
- Liquidation/dissolution: liquidation fact sheet, coordination with the notary, drafting of EGMs and POAs, collecting documents needed for liquidation/dissolution, filing with the RCS;
- Compliance requests: collection of legal documentation and information to be sent to third parties in order to comply with KYC requests;
- Keeping corporate records and registers;
- Updating the online database where required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are graduated in business administration, economics, law or finance;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French;
- You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg company law and funds industry;
- In-depth legal and corporate knowledge and a rudimentary grasp of accounting principles applicable to Luxembourg commercial companies;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise;
- Organized and affine to reoccurring administrative tasks while having an eye for detail;
- Sensitivity to problems of substance and therefore to the decision-making process for the vehicles;
- An enquiring mind and a desire to progress;
- You are well organised, have very good communication skills and good team player.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013,candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working.
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Note
We will not accept any CVs from agencies. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.