The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services. Your role
As the chosen applicant, you will be participating to the processing of General Partners information within our internal Private Asset Information Management system (PETAL Folders).
You will be key in reviewing Private Asset operational information from third parties and allocating it to the adequate operational teams for further processing.
Your activities will consist in :
- On a daily basis, using Petal Folders" tool as a hub that receives GP (General Partners) orders and communications, ensure the proper contribution and allocation of the supporting documents to the teams.
- Connect to GP's platforms and download documents when required.
- Monitor the volumes and escalate in case of capacity issues.
- Provide support to business teams and provide details to connect to GP platforms
- Escalate technical issues to IT and coordinate until resolution
- Answer the teams requests by email, phone or Teams groups
- Ensure the daily monitoring of an external service provider (Canoe's Intelligence) document gathering scope.
- Participate in requirements preparation and UAT phases in projects
- License or Master's degree in Finance, Economics.
- Experience in Private Assets or banking operations.
- Very rigorous and strong working capacity.
- Adaptability and communication skills
- Work under pressure and hard deadlines.
- Team spirit.
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.