The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services. Your role
- Meeting financial and operational targets.
- Actively managing and mitigating risks.
- Helping to improve controls and procedures.
- Collecting and analysing valuation reports from Private Equity and Real Estate Funds
- Understanding the key metrics that drive the valuation of PE / RE funds: reconciling transactions, remaining commitment and valuation changes.
- Recording and monitoring fair-value adjustments on clients' portfolios.
- Handling audit requests.
- Managing valuation requests from clients and partners.
- Preparing reports for the AIFM valuation committee.
- Knowledge of the PE / RE investment fund industry.
- Highly skilled at interacting with clients.
- Good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of accounting basics.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- eFront skills would be a plus.
- Understanding of operational risk and internal controls appropriate to financial services would be an asset.
- University degree in Finance or Economics.
- Fund administration, big 4 or fiduciary background desired.
- Preliminary experience in the field of Private Equity is a must.
- Spoken fluency in English and French. Any other language would be a plus.
As the successful candidate, your main attributes will be a precise and rigorous approach when seeking information, coupled with a strong sense of initiative to help solve problems. You will have an enquiring mind, be a quick learner and have well-developed critical faculties. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate and improve your skills in the fields of Private Equity and Real Estate while working on a dynamic team. Note
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.