Private Banking Business Analyst
- Define, analyse and document business requirements of projects, acting as a bridge between business problems & IT solutions and interacting with business experts & IT stakeholders
- Support project management in financial analysis, data modelling, planning & monitoring
IT Tools :
- Deep understanding of banking / financial products & services / operations / regulations
- Outstanding analytical and organisational skills within project environment.
- Proficiency in building relationships, strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and standards
- Experience of working as part of large banking projects with proven ability to deliver expected results.
- Experience in multi-location and system-driven environments.
- Proficient use of MS Office;
- Experience with banking systems
- Experience with information systems (e.g. data warehousing tools)
- Superior - Economics, Finance or Management
- 5 years in a similar position