- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 16 janv. 18
Private Banking Monitoring and Support (M/F)
Currently recruiting for a Private Banking Monitoring and Support role. It is within a private bank here in Luxembourg, and PB experience is essential. Strong excel / IT skills are required, along with a fluent level in English.
Private Banking Monitoring & Support (M/F)
The Private Banking mission is to provide exclusive service to High Net worth Individuals, Family Offices and institutional and corporate clients in a global environment.
* PB monitoring and support: Monitor PB activities, coordinate monthly PB meeting and performance reviews, generate lists for PB initiatives or coordinate PB initiatives
* Preparing MIS (management information systems) results used for business-critical decision-making processes.
* The scope of the PB reports is to identify trends on a monthly basis
o Use the reports in order to plan the strategy of PB
o Convert the reports into tangible information for the business
* Developing and maintaining PB monitoring file "dashboard"
* Coordination of monthly PB meetings and analysing of results/performance
* Breakdown of PB budget
* Coordination with the Head of PB about various initiatives to be taken
* Preparing and monitoring profitability results
* Monitoring and sending reports (e.g. shipping reports to ERB shipping)
The Candidate Profile:
* University degree in Finance, Economics or similar;
* Minimum of 3 years' experience either in the private banking world, e.g. in a middle office position or as external auditor of private banks;
* Proficient excel user, working knowledge of MIS reports, very good knowledge of private banking strategies, products, and good knowledge of banking regulatory environment;
* Attention to detail, strong organizational, analytical and logical skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Our client is a Private Bank operating in Luxembourg.