HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 66 countries and territories in our geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa.
With assets of $2,659bn at 31 March 2019, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through four global businesses: Retail Banking & Wealth Management; Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
For our private banking activities, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Private Client Relationship Executive (PAO Clients)
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of a highly qualified, diverse and international team, you will work closely with our relationship managers in the UK Private Bank to deliver excellent client service in wealth management and private banking to UK Resident clients (both Non-Domiciled and UK Citizens). You will be responsible for receiving, verifying and executing client transactions and follow up of credit files and margin calls. Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating, completing and following up client account opening and ongoing client due diligence reviews.
Your role will be focused on building the effective relationships with colleagues in the UK and delivering excellent service to their clients booked in Luxembourg. With sufficient experience and seniority, you will proactively drive initiatives with those relationship managers to deepen client relationships and enhance profitability.
Professional Skills and Experience
• Graduate degree or equivalent
• 5 years relevant professional experience, e.g. a Front Office role, would be an advantage
• Good understanding of financial markets and good knowledge of investment products and other financial instruments, e.g. FX
• Understanding of UK related investment restrictions and account set-up is an advantage
• Good knowledge of securities and transfers operations, including preferably account opening
• Avaloq experience is an advantage
• Flexible and autonomous, quickly adapting to a new environment and easily integrating into the team
• Strong customer (internal and external) service orientation and outstanding communication skills
• Aptitude for figures and attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, dynamic and proactive
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Fluency in English + 1 more European language is a requirement.
* PAO stands for Principle Account Officer. The relationship management part as well as the advice will be initiated by the Relationship managers in London.
If you want to work in our challenging and multicultural environment and be part of a global team, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: email@example.com
HSBC in Luxembourg strives for true diversity in its workforce and as such we are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.
For any GDPR request, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.