Private Equity Senior Fund Administrator
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Senior Administrator - Private Equity
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Fund Administration and Accounting
• Liaison with the client and lawyers to work on acquisitions, disposal and restructuring of investments.
• Drafting of relevant documents for inclusion in the board pack.
• Liaison with third parties and internally for company set up, liquidation, company secretarial and compliance issues.
• Coaching of junior team members
• Capital call/distribution process, including review of payments, notices and sign-off of completed files.
• To ensure investor queries are responded to on a timely basis.
• To ensure all investor static data is accurate.
• To ensure appropriate AML is in place for each investor.
• Cash management and processing of payments.
• Assisting with bookkeeping of cash transactions on the relevant accounting systems.
• Assisting the accountants where required with the NAV preparation within defined timeframes.
• Liaison with tax advisors.
• Liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
• Preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, BCL and CSSF reports. Skills/ Qualifications:
• Knowledge and proven experience in Private Equity Fund Administration.
• Demonstrates commitment to producing high quality work and to timeframes required.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Team player
• Knowledge of Investran would be an advantage Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.