Your area of work
As a Delivery Manager you will work in the Client Connectivity & Data team and support the Head of Section in managing delivery of products and services both internally and to our clients.
- Act as Global Senior Program Manager for complex programs and continuously ensure their alignment to transformation goals
- Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact program delivery
- Review and oversee updating of the Master Project Plan and WBS. Ensure that plan components adequately document how the project will be executed, monitored and controlled.
- Ensure that the plan adequately defines the managerial, technical, and supporting processes and activities necessary for sound project development
- Ensure that the plan adequately covers topics such as Scope Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management, Resource Management,
- Communications Management, Project Change Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management and others as deemed necessary to manage the project.
- Carry out Risk Management, mitigation planning, and workshops
- Define and implement a strong governance framework
- Ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs in portfolio
- Build strong relationships with program sponsors and stakeholders
Manage capacity and program alignment cooperatively across the portfolio
Communicate to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis in a clear way Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the organization. Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme Maintain weekly and monthly status reports
- Ensure compliance with all application tools used for program and project management
- Manage the programme's budget on behalf of the CCD team, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Facilitate the appointment of individuals to project teams
- Ensure the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- Manage project plans and major milestones, monitor the progress and support the delivery of connectivity & data-related initiatives such as client data requests, data ingestion to cloud infrastructure, data discovery, data preparation, solution delivery to production, coordination and communication with stakeholders.etc Coordinate workshops with external clients and internal teams. You will also coordinate the review processes of new requests and ideas for data products with multiple stakeholders (product, operations, client services, IT teams).
- Celebrate success by publicising the solutions developed by the team, liaise with branding, marketing and communication teams on new product launches
- Successfully completed a management degree
- Securities services experience is required
- PMP or equivalent certification is recommended
- Demonstrate 13+ years professional experience in project/product management, management consulting, or related field, and have experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., business, technology, finance, legal, compliance, etc.
- Analytical and creative mindset, good business sense, good problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly understand technical details and work independently and responsibly with attention to detail
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies is a plus. The ability to quickly learn and adapt the project management style according to the environment, team and deliverables is important
- Experience working in the securities services industry is preferred. Understanding data and machine learning products and applications is a plus.
Your skills and competencies
- Able to multitask, frequently switch between projects and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Capable of quickly writing clear and concise project documentation, success stories and formulating complex concepts and ideas for different audiences.
- Verbal Communication (with senior managers both internally and externally with Vendors), ability to multitask, resilience, deal with high work volumes, self starter, technical aptitude, willingness to learn, Strong communication skills, ability to chair senior dialogue in high-pressured environment, attention to detail, ability to identify risks and manage escalation appropriately within the organisation.
- Excellent at managing projects and driving work forward
- Capability to improve processes, acting as a catalyst for change and innovation throughout the organization Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments