- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
Product and Provider Management
Product and Provider ManagementTeam Overview
The Product & Provider Management team is currently composed of one individual and will - among other - be responsible for Product/Provider on-boarding and on-going maintenance (Due Diligence co-ordination, Service Reviews, Management meetings, POCs, etc), co-ordination of projects running in Distribution Services division ensuring the involvement of all stakeholders and timely deliveries. This team will also ensure all processes in Distribution Services are correctly documented and risk assessed, with appropriate procedures linking to each of those.
The Team reports directly to the Head of Distribution Services.
• Ensure the overall implementation oversight for on-boarding of new Products/Providers;
• Monitor Product launch plans and ensure implementation readiness as far as Distribution Services is concerned;
• Establish, centralise, and develop proactive relationships with Providers, set objectives and develop/agree service plans;
• Coordinate agreement negotiation with Providers, ensuring the inclusion of all Stakeholders;
• Monitor SLAs and ensure agreed services are executed in line with what has been agreed;
• Act as escalation point for subjects in relation to Product and Providers implementation and maintenance;
• Anticipate platform maintenance requirements and ensure management allocates necessary budget;
• Understand, map, translate and document all processes within Distribution Services and ensure these are continuously up to date;
• Document business needs, identify viable solutions and actively assist to the design and implementation of systems, processes, reports and controls;
• Lead on project management and business analysis related activities such as planning, budgeting, requirements documentation, process descriptions, status reports, test plan, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
• University degree in Business Administration/Economics or related discipline;
• Previous experience in project management, business analysis related activities or similar;
• Excellent understanding of Fund Industry operations and related products/systems/processes;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent in English and French, any other language would be considered as an advantage;
Professional skills and Key competencies
• Strong management and organisational skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines;
• Target focused and make it happen attitude;
• Good judgement, enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
• Team player and sense of initiative;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.