- CDI, Plein-temps
- Davidson Luxembourg
Created in 2005, Davidson is a young company positioned in the high-end segment of management consulting and technological expertise. We are present in 8 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg and Canada).
In 2018, Davidson in a nutshell is:
- 2800 employees,
- 150 managers,
- 210 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside the preformatted speeches to talk about the REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action:
- Be serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Manager in real time,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Develop creativity and initiative,
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the best for the next job!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in the management of Davidson and client stakeholders of the project.
You provide an expertise on business information systems. You participate in the process of the reengineering of transformation projects, budgets follow up, deployment of new regulations or the integration of business software packages.
You daily evolve in the fields of financial markets, asset management, retail or private banking, treasury and risk management, payments and regulations in order to become a reference.
You plan and lead key projects from inception through deployment, providing day-to- day management and oversight of project resources, tasks, issues, timelines, cost and scope. You act as a bridge between the business teams and the technical teams; effectively communicating with all project stakeholders.
In addition, you are able to promote and reinforce Davidson activities to the client.
- You are graduated from an engineering schools or business schools.
- You have minimum of 5 years demonstrated project management experience leading clients and team members through large complex system implementations and integrations.
- You gained an experience in managing complex programs involving the application of professional concepts, methods and practices that cut across multiple professional disciplines.
- You are able to interact with CEO’s and members of management committees.
- You are able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- You have good communication skills that make you being recognized by professional teams.
- Through your technique and personal maturity, you uphold your views while maintaining excellent contact customers.
- You are team spirit oriented and fluent in French and English