Founded in 2005, Davidson is an IT consulting company located in 8 countries in Europe, the United Arab Emirates and North America. In Luxembourg, our aim is to be the global partner of the CIO and COO, providing him / her, the best necessary talents and solutions to tackle project and operations they decide to offer to their own customers
In 2019, Davidson in a nutshell it's :
- 2800 employees
- 170 managers,
- 245 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside preformatted speeches to talk about REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action
- Being serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Developing creativity and taking initiatives
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
After four years at Best Workplace, Davidson has decided to go further in its commitments ! It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the most talented or the most talented for the next job !!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
- Deliver key projects successfully;
- You will assure a clear link to the business by building and evolving strategic debates and discussions into concrete projects that you will be managing, i.e. you will need to formalise a project purpose, scope and objectives, as well as to put in place a project framework to manage the project with colleagues from various departments and possibly with third parties;
- You will then ensure the follow-up and execution of this project framework, delivering the expected scope within timing, budget and quality constraints previously agreed upon with the project sponsors, adapted to the client methodology;
- You will ensure quality project issue & risk management by identifying and resolving and/or mitigating issues and risks;
- You will lead the project team responsible of all project activities, i.e. lead and coordinate this team towards project deliverables production and validation;
- You are responsible for the project communication to the stakeholders who are key to the success of our projects. You will, amongst others, organize and conduct the project steering committees.
- You will ensure proper Run-the-Bank transfer of your project
- You are graduated from an engineering schools or business schools.
- You have 5-6 years of experience in managing complex type of projects with different dimensions (organisational, technological, process, softwares, risk, regulatory…), and engaging with various internal or external stakeholders,
- You have excellent communication skills with an ability to manage cross-functional teams;
- Agile/Scrum accreditation is preferred;
- You are pragmatic, organised, results and customer oriented. You have the ability to structure complex situations in changing environments;
- You are a “Big Picture” thinker, translating the company’s strategy into concrete projects/deliverables;
- You are able to interact with CEO’s and members of management committees.
- You are able to work under tight deadlines, sometimes in stressful environment, and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.