Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
- Deliver key projects successfully;
- You will assure a clear link to the business by building and evolving strategic debates and discussions into concrete projects that you will be managing, i.e. you will need to formalise a project purpose, scope and objectives, as well as to put in place a project framework to manage the project with colleagues from various departments and possibly with third parties;
- You will then ensure the follow-up and execution of this project framework, delivering the expected scope within timing, budget and quality constraints previously agreed upon with the project sponsors, adapted to the client methodology;
- You will ensure quality project issue & risk management by identifying and resolving and/or mitigating issues and risks;
- You will lead the project team responsible of all project activities, i.e. lead and coordinate this team towards project deliverables production and validation;
- You are responsible for the project communication to the stakeholders who are key to the success of our projects. You will, amongst others, organize and conduct the project steering committees.
- You will ensure proper Run-the-Bank transfer of your project
Skills required or to be acquired
- You are graduated from an engineering schools or business schools.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in managing complex type of projects with different dimensions (organisational, technological, process, softwares, risk, regulatory…), and engaging with various internal or external stakeholders,
- You have excellent communication skills with an ability to manage cross-functional teams;
- Agile/Scrum accreditation is preferred;
- You are pragmatic, organised, results and customer oriented. You have the ability to structure complex situations in changing environments;
- You are a “Big Picture” thinker, translating the company’s strategy into concrete projects/deliverables;
- You are able to interact with CEO’s and members of management committees.
- You are able to work under tight deadlines, sometimes in stressful environment, and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.